SSC CHSL Tire 1 Results: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the result of the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Tier 1 exam results 2023. The result announced on 19th May 2023 on their official website of the SSC, ssc.nic.in. The Candidates who are qualify in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam are eligible for the next stage of SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam 2023. Click Here for More Results
A total of 40,224 candidates have been qualified for the next stage of the recruitment process, which is the Tier 2 exam. The Tier 2 exam will be conducted on the month of June 2023. In this article we are giving all the information about the SSC CHSL Exam and results, so aspirants read the full article very carefully.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Results 2023 Released
The SSC CHSL exam is conducted to recruit candidates for various posts in the Central Government. The posts that are recruited through the SSC CHSL exam include Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistant (PA), and Mail Guard (MG).
The SSC CHSL exam is a two-tier exam. The first tier is the Tier 1 exam, and the second tier is the Tier 2 exam. The Tier 1 exam is a computer-based test (CBT), and the Tier 2 exam is a pen-and-paper based exam.
The important dates for the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam 2023
|SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 1 Exam Date||09 March to 21 March 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 2023 Answer Key||31st March 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 2023 Results||19th May 2023|
|SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 2 Exam Date||June 26, 2023|
|SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 2 Admit Card Date||June 10, 2023|
Download SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Results Cut Off Marks Category Wise
|Category||Cut-off Marks||Candidates Available|
|PwD – Others||83.24763||255|
*In addition to the UR candidates mentioned above 846 SC,172 ST, 8687 OBC, 4179 EWS, 07 ESM, 50
OH, 01 HH, 107 VH and 02 PwD-Others category candidates are qualifying at UR cut-off.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam consists of two sections, General Intelligence and Reasoning (Paper I) and General Awareness (Paper II). The SSC CHSL Tier 2 exam consists of three sections, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Studies.
The SSC CHSL exam is a competitive exam, and the cut-off marks for the Tier 1 exam are usually very high. The cut-off marks for the Tier 1 exam are different for different categories. Click Here for More Results.
Download SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card Direct Link @ssc.nic.in
The candidates who have qualified for the Tier 2 exam can download their SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card from the official website of the SSC @ssc.nic.in. The admit cards for the Tier 2 exam will be available from June 10, 2023.
The SSC CHSL Tier 2 exam is a very important exam, and the candidates who qualify for the Tier 2 exam will have a good chance of getting a job in the Central Government.
The following are the steps on how to check the SSC CHSL Tire 1 Results
- Go to the official website of the @ssc.nic.in.
- Now Click on the “Result” tab.
- Click on the “CHSL (10+2) Level Examination” link.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the Submit button to access your results.
- Your result will be appears on the screen.
The following are the important instructions for the SSC CHSL Tier 2 exam 2023
- The candidates must bring their admit card to the examination hall.
- Candidates must reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the start of the examination.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any electronic devices, such as mobile phones, calculators, or laptops, into the examination hall.
- Candidates not allowed to bring any food or drinks into the examination hall.
- The candidates are not allowed to talk to each other or to anyone else in the examination hall.
- The candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall until the examination is over.
- The SSC CHSL Tier 2 exam is a very important exam, and the candidates who qualify for the Tier 2 exam will have a good chance of getting a job in the Central Government.
- The candidates are advised to prepare well for the exam and to follow all the instructions carefully.