CISCE ICSE, ISC Result 2017: The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has informed that it going to release results of ISC (Class 12) and ICSE (Class 10) on May 29 in the official website. Students who written for the examination can check their results in the official website. Almost the results will be released on May 29th at 3 PM (sic), the Council said in a notification. The Students can check their results in the official website which as cisce.org. This year both ICSE and ISC Examinations were conducted late by CISCE. The CISCE were rescheduled the examination because of the elections in 5 states. The results of ICSE and ISC declare and will released in the official website of CISCE, cisce.org. The ICSE Class 10 exam, which was previous programmed to commence on February 27 and end on March 31, started on March 10 and was accomplished on April 21. As soon as results are released, Students can visit the official website, cisce.org or follow steps provided below to check ICSE, ISC Results 2017.
ICSE and ISC Exams are conducted by the Council for The Indian School Certificate Examination. The council came into Actuality in December 1967. It was registered as a Society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. In 1973, the commission was planned in the Delhi School Education Act 1973, as a body conducting “public” examinations. Every year, it conducts ICSE 10th and 12th board examinations for all states in India.
CISCE ICSE, ISC Result 2017 at cisce.org
ICSE, ISC Results by SMS Facility at cisce.org, Steps to be followed for receiving the results through SMS:
- For receiving the ICSE and ISC 2017 Examination Results 2017 through SMS, the candidate needs to type his/her Unique ID in the following way, in the New Massage box: ICSE 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
- Correspondingly for receiving the Examination Results through SMS, the contender needs to enter his/her Unique ID in the following way in the New Massage box: ISC 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
- Send the message to the following number: 09248082883
This will very helpful to the scholars those who don’t have internet facility or internet café is very far, they can just simply send the Massage in the format stated above and get their results on the mobile.
How to check CISCE ICSE, ISC Result 2017
- Visit the official website of CISCE, cisce.org
- Click on Results 2017 tab.
- Now click on “ICSE 10th Class Results”, ISC Class 12th
- Enter the Course Code, Candidate UID Click on the Show Result button to get the results.
- Click on the Print Result button to get the Print.
We will also produce all the latest Education News, Admit card, Answer Keys, Results and latest information on our website. So stay tuned to our website.