IFFCO Recruitment 2019: Good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in IIFCO. Recently, Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Ltd (IFFCO) recruitment notification for filling up various vacancy posts of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its Field Offices situated in states like Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Telangana, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, , Uttarakhand, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee Posts through official website http://www.iffco.in/.
In this article, we are going to provide complete details regarding the IFFCO Recruitment 2019. The IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee online application link is active till 5th September 2019. Aspirants can grab this employment opportunity and not wait for the last date of online application. Eligible candidates can apply only through the online mode as per the prescribed Application Form available on the official website.
IFFCO Recruitment 2019 | IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee
|Name of the Department||Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Ltd|
|Post Name||IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee|
|Job Location||Across various States in India|
|Education details||Degree /PG|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 37,000 to 70,000/-|
IFFCO AGT Details
- Aspirants should possess 4 Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full-Time Regular Degree but those candidates whose final semester results are expected by September 2019 can also apply.
- Candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and thereafter can only apply.
- Aspirants having Two Years Full-Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfill eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification is given above.
Note: The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University /Institute.
Age Limit: Aspirants 30 years, as on 1st September 2019.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer.
- Candidates who are applied for the IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee Post should appear for preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test in an open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility.
- Candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in Final On-Line Test will be called for a personal interview.
IFFCO Training Period: The selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year.
- Stipend and other benefits will be paid as per rules of an organization during the training period. Presently, the stipend is Rs. 33,300/- p.m.
- On successful completion of one year’s training and subject to the requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed in the basic pay of Rs.37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000, and allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organization.
Steps to Apply for the IFFCO AGT Post
- First, visit the official website or click on the direct link provided below
- The Homepage will appear on the screen
- First candidates should register to init
- You will get user ID and Password
- Now Login with the User ID
- Fill the Online Application Carefully in the prescribed format
- Click on submit button
- Take Printout for Future Use