IOCL Recruitment 2018: Good news for the candidates who are looking for the latest government jobs in India. The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released a latest IOCL Recruitment 2018 Notification on its official website to fill the 201 various posts like Jr Engineer Assistant-IV Jobs. Every year the huge number of graduates are coming out from the universities and colleges and looking for the latest Government jobs and private jobs. So those candidates can use this latest IOCL Recruitment opportunity. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IOCL Recruitment 2018 before the last date of the application i.e. 10 March 2018. Candidates can apply from the direct link provided below.
Here we are going to provide the complete details regarding the IOCL Recruitment 2018 Notification. Click Here for Latest Updates. Aspirants can check the eligibility criteria like education qualification, age limit, selection, application fee, pay scale complete details are given below. Check details carefully before going apply for Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
IOCL Recruitment 2018 | Apply online for 2018 Jr Engineering Assistant-IV Latest Jobs
Indian Oil Corporation LTD Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd|
|Number of Posts||201|
|Name of the Post||Jr Engineering Assistant-IV|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date of Application||16 Feb 2018|
|Last Date of the Application||10 Mar 2018|
|Category||IOCL Recruitment 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Oil Corporation
Education Qualification: Aspirants should possess diploma Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering/Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
Age Limit: Aspirants age should be in between
- Minimum Age Limit is: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit is: 26 Years
- SC/ST category candidates Age Relaxation – 5 years
- OBC Category Applicants Upper Age Limit – 3 Years
Application/Exam Fee: Candidates should pay the application
- GEN/OBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For all others category applicants (SC/ ST/PH): Nil
Selection Process: Applied candidates will select based on
- Written Exam
- Skill/Proficiency Test
- Interview Test
- Pay Scale
Salary: Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.11, 900-32,000/- (+GP).
Steps to Apply for the IOCL Recruitment 2018 Notification
- First of all visit official website i.e. www.iocl.com
- Homepage will appear then click on the ‘career’ section
- Look for the IOCL 201 Refineries Division Junior Asst, Jr Engineers Recruitment 2018 & click on the link
- Fill the IOCL Application Form Carefully
- Pay the application fee as per the govt norms
- Click on submit button for final submission
- Take printout for future use.