RRB Paramedical Answer Key 2019| Download Railway Recruitment Board Paramedical Exam Final Answer Key 2019 | RRB Paramedical Expected Result Date available @rrbcdg.gov.in: Good news for the candidates who are looking for the RRB Paramedical 2019 Answer Key. The officials of Railway Recruitment Board have announced RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 Notification for filling up the vacancy posts in all 21 Zones. A huge number of eligible candidates are applied for RRB Paramedical Notification before the last date of application. For the applied candidates, officials released RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019. After this process, RRB Paramedical Exam 2019 conducted on 19 July 2019 to 21 July 2019 at various provided centers. After the RRB 2019, Paramedical Exam candidates eagerly waiting for RRB Paramedical Answer Key 2019. Officials released Railway Recruitment Board JE Final Answer Key 2019 on its official website. Candidates can raise Objections on or before 8 August 2019.
In this article, we are going complete details regarding the RRB Paramedical Exam Answer Key 2019. Railway Recruitment Board RRB which is working under the Ministry of Railways. A huge number of eligible candidates are given their exam across various centers as per the schedule and eagerly waiting for the RRB Paramedical Answer Key. Candidates can download RRB Paramedical Exam Answer Key from the direct official link provided below.
RRB Paramedical Answer Key 2019 | Railway Recruitment Board Paramedical Expected Result Date
|Department Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the post||Paramedical Exam|
|RRB JE CBT 1 Exam Date||19 July 2019 t 21 July 2019|
|Category||RRB Paramedical Exam Answer Key 2019|
|RRB JE Answer Key||Released|
The candidates can raise the objections with Rs 50 with applicable bank service charge per objection RRB Paramedical Exam Answer Key 2019. If the raised objection is failed the amount will be refunded.
Steps to Download RRB Paramedical Exam Answer Key 2019
- First, visit the official website of RRB on rrbcdg.gov.in or click on the direct link provided below
- The Homepage will display on the screen
- Now click on ‘CEN-02/2019 – Objection Tracker (Paramedical Categories)’
- Enter roll number, batch, birth date and date of exam
- Click on submit
Some candidates will not know the process of raising objections. Follow the steps carefully
Steps to raise objections in Paramedical RRB Answer Key 2019
- In the question paper, you can see your chosen option and the correct answer (key) for the question
- The correct RRB Paramedical answer (key) for each question is highlighted in ‘green’.
- Your selected option is tinted in ‘blue’ and ‘selected option’ is mentioned against it
- Now mention your question number against which doubt (objection) has to be raised in the ‘Question No’ field
- Select a relevant category of objection from the dropdown box
- Enter Doubt (objection) against a question in the ‘Objection’ field.
- Click ‘Add Objection’ button for another question if you want to raise
- Once all objections are entered, select ‘Save & Proceed to Payment’ of Rs 50