TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification:Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is recently noticed an advertisement of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 on its official website, tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC Recruitment 2017 releases a notification for filling up the 3 vacancies. TNPSC is obviously known as Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was released notification for recruiting the qualified candidates in the Automobile Engineer in Motor Vehicles Maintenance Department and Police Transport Workshop. The contenders who are searching for Mechanical Engineering Jobs it is a good news to all. Those who are searching for the Jobs and who had Diploma in Automobile can refer this notification once. The contenders, who have diploma certificate in Automobile Engineering, may apply to this vacancy posts. The commission will conduct the written test and personal interview. Those who apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 the commission will recruit the eligible candidates through the written test and personal interview. The contenders who interest to apply should check the complete details from the official notification. For the following we gave below the details as education qualification, age limit, application fee, mode of selection and other details. Those who are interested the candidates must check the details before going to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification.
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
Also Read: Andhra Bank Sub Staff recruitment 2017
Name of Post:
- Automobile Engineering in the Motor Vehicles Maintenance Department
- Automobile Engineering in the Police Transport Workshop – Cum – Training School.
Number of Vacancies:
- Automobile Engineering in the Motor Vehicles Maintenance Department – 01 vacancies
- Automobile Engineering in the Police Transport Workshop – Cum – Training School – 02 vacancies.
Education Qualification: Applicants should have a Degree automobile or Mechanical Engineering or a post Diploma in Automobile engineering award by the state board of Technical Education Training, Tamil Nadu.
Application Fee: Candidates, who want to apply, should pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- through the online mode.
Automobile Engineering in the Motor Vehicles Maintenance Department: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- per month.
Automobile Engineering in the Police Transport Workshop – Cum – Training School: Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- per month.
Made of Selection: The eligible candidates will be selected by the written test and interview.
How to Apply:
- Go to official site of TNPSC Or click on the given link provided below
- Then Register your name in One Time Registration (OTR).
- After that Click on ‘Apply’ option.
- Fill the application form care fully
- Check the details in the application from
- Click on submit button
- Take a printout of registration form for further use.
Last Date to apply – 21-06-017.
We will also produce all the latest Education News, Admit card, Answer Keys, Results and latest information on our website. So stay tuned to our website.